Attend a Worship Service
Worship in Person at OTCC
Starting on Sunday, November 1st we will worship together online only. In-person worship will continue through the end of October. Starting in November, we will be only only through the end of the year.
Join us on Sunday mornings at 11 for in-person worship on 10/18 or 10/15
We have adopted protocols designed to help our community worship safely and reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Attendees receive a temperature check and a verbal health screening prior to entering.
- Attendees are asked to wear masks inside our building.
- A one-way traffic pattern helps all attendees maintain physical distance from one another.
- Individuals and family groups are seated six or more feet from others for our worship service.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up around the building for convenient access.
- Our cleaning team does a full cleaning and sanitizing of our accessible spaces between each service.
- Dedicated family spaces are available for single-family use during our service. To learn more about resources available to families with children, download our Family Regathering plan.
For those who are not yet comfortable attending in person please know that we have been working hard to enhance and expand all of our online ministry capabilities. We will continue to provide online worship services, table groups, and Bible study classes for the foreseeable future as well as at-home lesson materials for children.
Pre-registration is preferred, but not required. Walk-ins are welcome! If you are able to pre-register for an upcoming service, you can do so using the buttons below. Please click on the date(s) you’d like to attend in person and you will be redirected to a sign-up form.
Please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.