Children & Youth
Welcome to Old Town Kids
Visit this page each week to access resources to help your child(ren) learn stories from the Bible and grow in their faith.
Our Facebook Group
Parents can connect throughout the week using our Facebook group
Old Town Kids Materials at Home
Each week, children can use our at-home lessons to learn more about scripture and grow in their relationships with Jesus. Interested in connecting? Use our sign-up form to get started:
- Receive weekly email updates with links to our latest children’s messages, direct download links to weekly lesson materials, and updates on what’s going on in our Old Town Kids community.
- If you’d like to provide your address, we will mail or deliver monthly materials packages to your home! These include lesson pages, crafts, and other fun surprises–varying each month!
Old Town Kids Facebook Group for Parents
There are many ways to connect with other families with children at OTCC while we are not gathering in person. Check our out Facebook group as we keep in touch during the week and share how we’re navigating these times with our children. The group is a great place to find information about children’s lessons, special sermon note guides for older children and youth, and ways for parents to connect with each other.
LifeWay Sunday School Lessons from Home
We can’t wait to have everyone back together at our building but until then we’ll stay connected here online. LifeWay Kids at Home (grades K-6) and LifeWay Preschool at Home are designed to help families conduct kids Bible studies at home while we cannot gather in our building on Sunday mornings. Each session includes videos, downloadable activity pages, and family discussion guides.
How to access:
- Go to my.lifeway.com/redeem.
- Register if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account.
- Enter this redemption code: VZMD4SSQ38.
- Click “Access” (if prompted to sign in again, sign in) and then click “My Dashboard,” and go to “LifeWay Kids at Home.”
- Download the activity page and one conversation sheet to use while watching the video session.
Please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you need more information.