The Nursery Is Open!
Our nursery is open for children 0-2. At this time, we are operating with a limited capacity, and pre-registration is required.
We are so glad to be able to open our nursery, giving children this opportunity for connection and parents more flexibility to worship in the sanctuary without distraction. We are following best practices for preventing the spread of COVID-19, including the following:
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of our nursery, including surfaces and toys
- Temperature checks for children and adults entering the nursery
- Masks required for all teens and adults in the nursery, regardless of vaccination status
- Masks encouraged for children 2-4, with grace for those still learning to wear them
- Limited capacity and pre-registration, including positive case proximity screening questions
Our practices are rooted in recommendations from the CDC and VDH for child care centers. If you have any questions or concerns about our nursery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to connect with you!
Pre-Register for the Nursery
Because spots are limited, if you are unable to access the form for a given week it may mean that spots are full. Email email@example.com with your child’s name and the date you’d like to reserve to be placed on our waiting list. We will only be posting a couple of weeks at a time, and we will update upcoming dates at the beginning of each week.
Similarly, if you pre-register and find you need to cancel, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can offer that spot to someone else. Thank you!
Please note that forms close the night before each pre-registration date.
Volunteer in the Nursery
Interested in volunteering in the nursery? Indicate your interest by filling out the form below. We’ll connect with you to run a background check and go over some details before you start serving!